Top 10 Diploma Courses in Canada with Best Job Prospect
There are several courses to study that increases your chances of high earning in Canada. Although following your passion is essential, most people will instead study courses that get them jobs with the big bucks. Here are the top ten Diploma Courses in Canada that will land you a great job.
Diploma Courses in Canada: The Health Sector
The health sector is one of the fields with the highest job prospects. It is one sector that will never go out of fashion because people will always need health care. The Diploma Courses in Canada are
Some of the Diploma Courses in Canada for a career in Nursing are:
- Diploma in Practical Nurse at College of the Rockies, Cranbrook.
- Certificate in Advanced Nursing Leadership and Management at Ryerson University, Toronto.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Nursing Practice at Gateway College, Vancouver,
- Diploma in Practical Nursing at Stenberg College, Surrey.
- Practical Nursing Diploma at College Boreal, Sudbury.
- Pharmacy Assistant Diploma at Trios College, Mississauga.
- Diploma in Health Sector Regulatory Compliance at Humber, Toronto.
- Pharmacy Technician at Centennial College, Toronto.
- Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance and Quality Control Diploma Program at the Academy of Applied Pharmaceutical Sciences, Toronto.
- Diploma in Biotechnology at Loyalist College, Belleville, Bancroft.
Diploma Courses in Canada for the medical field are quite diverse and more advanced. Most of them are postgraduate diploma courses. Some examples are
- Certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at McGill University, Montreal.
- Diploma in Dental Hygiene at Dalhousie University, Halifax.
- MD with Special Training in Research at the University of Alberta, Edmonton.
- Diploma in Health Information Management at Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, Northwest Calgary.
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Research at Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology, Toronto.
If you are looking for other courses in this sector that might interest you, click here to seem more.
Diploma Courses in Canada: The Technology Sector
- Civil Engineering
Here are some of the Diploma Courses in Canada in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology at Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, Northwest Calgary.
- Advanced Diploma in Architectural Technology at Fanshawe College, London, Canada.
- Diploma in Architectural Technologies at Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, Northwest Calgary.
- Computer Science and IT
- Certificate in Software Development from McGill University, Montreal.
- Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from Concordia University, Montreal.
- Certificate in Computing at the University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon.
- Diploma in Computer Programming at Humber College, Toronto.
- Petroleum and Chemical engineering
There are not many Diploma Courses in Canada that account for this aspect of engineering. Here are some of these programs
- Construction Technician in Mining at College Boreal, Sudbury.
- Diploma in Mining Engineering Technician at Cambrian College, Sudbury.
- Diploma in Petroleum Engineering Technology from Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT), Edmonton, Alberta.
- Geosciences and Oceanography
- Diploma in Environmental Technician from St. Lawrence College, Kingston.
- Resources Drilling and Blasting at Fleming College, Peterborough.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Civil and Geological Engineering from the University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon.
Other Lucrative fields and Courses you can study.
Legal Diploma Courses in Canada are focused on specific areas in Law that help to boost an individual’s career as a legal practitioner or paralegal. Here are a few of them:
- Justice Studies Diploma- Correctional Studies for Bow Valley College, Calgary.
- Diploma in Legal Assistant from Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, Northwest Calgary.
- Law Clerk Diploma from Trios College, Mississauga.
- Certificate in Legal Administrative Studies from Kwantlen Polytechnic University, Surrey.
- Diploma in Paralegal from Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology, Toronto.
- Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Management from LaSalle College, Montreal.
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from Simon Fraser University- Beedie School of Business, Vancouver.
- Diploma in Business Administration Co-op from Toronto School of Management, Toronto.
- Business Diploma- Marketing Specialization from Stenberg College, Surrey.
- Diploma in Business Administration- Automotive Management at Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, Northwest Calgary.
- Agricultural Science and Forestry
With the world struggling with increasing global population, global warming, climate change, and food security, Diploma Courses in Canada focusing on agriculture come in handy. These courses include:
- Diploma in Agri-business Management from Fanshawe College, London, Canada.
- Horticulture- Food and Farming from Durham College, Whitby.
- Sustainable Agriculture (Co-op) from Fleming College, Lindsay.
- Horticultural Industries at Algonquin College, Ottawa.
For a lot of people looking to migrate to Canada, one of the best ways to get established quickly is to become a student in one of the universities. If you start as an undergraduate, you have a few years to learn the culture and adapt to a new environment. Studying a lucrative course increases your chances of being hired immediately to finish studies.
Therefore, if you are thinking of moving to Canada permanently through a student visa, pick a Diploma Courses in Canada related to any of the fields mentioned above. However, you must remember to follow your passion as much as you are calculative. Good luck in your endeavors!